Carol Gantt is a construction consultant and designer with over 30 years experience. She produces construction drawings and plans for new homes and remodeled spaces and helps clients ready their homes for resale. She holds BBA and MBA degrees from Southern Methodist University.
SERVICES TO HOMEOWNERS
- Create designs and provide architectural plans for new homes and remodeling projects.
- Evaluate proposed remodeling projects for function, budget and resale.
- Select finish and surface materials.
SERVICES TO REALTORS AND THEIR CLIENTS
- Evaluate current home, furnishings and landscape for resaleability.
- Implement changes to current home to increase resale and reduce days on market.
- Compare properties under consideration for relative value, remodeling feasibility and resulting resale potential.
Preservation Achievement Award, 2008
for home at 4807 Swiss Avenue
Construction Design and Interior Design
Clark Mitchell, Contractor
Best of Dallas, D Magazine- Contractors & Remodelers